Aug 4, 2009

B Week

A Bonified week full of Big B Fun



Monday for Family Home Evening we had Blue Berry Buckle. It was so yummy.




We Beautified a Letter B


Little Wicket's Got his own Style






Our B Scavenger hunt


Of course we made Banana Bread:





We also went to the beach the weekend before and after B week.




The last time we went to the beach we also were able to go out on Boats!!!


Joel was able to borrow 2 Kayaks from work. We took them up to Shanon Lake and gave them a try. We were able to get all 4 of us out at one point. That was a lot of fun. It was about then that the Thunder started. After a little while we packed up and set off for our Friends house.

As we were driving home the lightning started all around us. Joel noticed the boats start to slip from the roof of the car so he pulled over right away to fix the problem. He was tightening down the ropes and a bolt of lightning hit a tree about 50 feet behind him. I screamed. I love lightning...but only when I am indoors watching it. It made my heart race. I rolled down the window and told Joel to get back in the car. We drove by the tree to get back in on the free way. A branch was broken off and there were huge splinters everywhere! Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment