Well The big news in the Shaklee house is baby in nature. Our Boys will have some one new to play with in June. I found out Veterans Day. I had a sugar binge on Saturday night and started to get Suspicious when the Sugar sickness didn't go away. The big jip!!!! When I decided to get a preg test It was late at night so while Joel was getting gas at Safeway I ran in a bought the cheapest Preg Test I could find...which was $9!!!!! that's crazy! I could of (should of) waited a few hours and picked on up from the Dollar Store!

I haven't been to the Dr yet, but We think the baby is due around the end of June. My youngest's due date was June 28th and he came the 14th.....so they might have the same birthday. I have a 2 for 2 record of having my babies 2 weeks early.
I don't think we are going to find out, Although we are still thinking about it. I really like finding out when the baby is born. And we have enough neutral clothes to get us through the first month. But when given the options to know or not, lets see if I am that strong.
Well i need to snack, so i don't get sick...Yuck... 6 more weeks.

Are you serious?? Congratulations!!!! That is awesome!!
ReplyDeletecongrats, but don't let the first two make you think that this one will be the same. Irish and Cole were both 6 days early, Baden was 1 day late.lots of love Robyn A.K.A. Heidi
ReplyDelete